- 14 oz Package of Lady Fingers
- 1 lb Mascarpone Cheese
- 6 Large Eggs
- 4 oz of Sugar, plus 2 tbsp for the coffee
- 1 Cup of Strong Espresso Coffee (minus 2 Tbsp for the filling)
- Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tbsp of liquor of your choice (optional)
- Chocolate Curls (optional)
(1) Prepare the coffee and stir in the sugar make enough coffee to soak the lady fingers.
(10) Arrange the lady fingers and started to wet them with the coffee. I like to quickly dip each Lady Finger into the coffee you can wet them which ever way you like the lady fingers should be well soaked but not over soaked.
Famous Tiramisú Dessert
This is a smaller recipe follow the above steps
3 large eggs (*or pasteurized egg substitute)
1 cup espresso or strong coffee
1/2 cup sugar
2 Tbsp. cognac or brandy
8 oz. BelGioioso Mascarpone
2 Tbsp. cocoa
10 ladyfingers, toasted
Step 1: Combine 3 egg yolks, 1 Tbsp. espresso, sugar and cognac in large mixing bowl. Beat 2-3 minutes. Add Mascarpone and beat 3-5 minutes until smooth.
Step 2: In another bowl, combine 3 egg whites and a pinch of sugar. Beat until stiff peaks form. Gently fold into Mascarpone mixture. (*If using egg substitute, skip Step 2 and beat until fluffy.)
Step 3: Dip one side of each ladyfinger into remaining espresso and layer on bottom of small serving dish. Spread Mascarpone mixture and sprinkle with cocoa. Refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving. Serves 6.